Pages - Menu

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

one piece Valentines goody box

I was thinking of making a smaller box to hold a few candies for some co-workers for my hubby for Valentines. I just made some for the kids so I had a  little inspiration from those.

I came up with a one piece box that holds a little less candy but I can make in mass production!

Here is the box closed!


I used the same paper flowers to decorate the top! it has a slit the tab slides into to keep the box closed! I really like these little boxes they would be great for thank you gifts also!



here are the candies wrapped with scrap paper on the inside!


Only six nuggets fit, but for adults I figure that is plenty! 

Off to finish the rest! 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!