Pages - Menu

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

squishy soft comfy cowl

I love soft squishy chunky cowls.
Especially in cold weather which I am still experiencing here.

These make great gifts for everyone adults kids teens guys and chicks alike.
Everyone can benefit from one and they are fun and simple to create too.

I had a blast using up my chunky yarn in salmon and grey!


I have to say I LOVE this color combo!

I just used knit stitches that is why it curls on the top and bottom
i think it is a nice touch on this cowl.


I alternated the colors doing three rounds salmon
and one round grey
 til the grey was used up that is then i did a salmon chunk to use it up
I love it.
this way i have a choice which i would like closer to my chin.

Check out my yt video too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!