Pages - Menu

Sunday, March 4, 2018

scrappy crochet project

need an idea to use up some scraps?
whether you crochet or knit there always seem to be some lingering scraps.
I end up with lots of scraps and am always looking for new ideas to myself to use up these bits 

i mean after a bit they tend to take over and spill over.
Here is my choice to help deplete them this time.


a scrappy afghan.
now i am one who struggles with mixing so many colors. so i just grabbed as i went and kept telling myself it will be ok. haha





i made this really big for my daughter who loves multicolor items.
i love it because i have a small amount of scraps left to occupy precious space.
for now that is haha

i used a g hook and the granny stripe pattern
below is a close up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!