Pages - Menu

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Bumble stays warm

Crochet Cowl

Bumble knows how to stay warm in the cold!


I had so much fun making these cowls to stuff away in my gift box. These are great to give to all ages. Everyone likes to stay warm on the colder days and nights.


I used a g hook and worsted weight yarn
I created this using the snapdragon stitch it is fun and easy to remember.
Special stitch- (v stitch) dc, ch1, dc

Chain 93 slip stitch to join careful not to twist

1.  Chain 3, DC in third chain from hook 5 times, *skip 3 chains, v stitch in 4th chain, skip 3 chains, 5DC in next chain *repeat til end DC chain 1 slip stitch join to chain 3

2.  Chain 3 turn work, 2dc in same space, skip 3dc, v stitch in next dc, *in next ch 1 space 5dc, v stitch in 4th dc *repeat around 2dc in beginning 3dc space slip stitch join.

3.  Chain 4 and turn work, *5dc in next chain 1 space, v stitch in 4th dc *repeat around dc in beginning chain 4 space slip stitch to top chain. 


repeat rows 2 and three until desired height. I did 21 rounds 
To complete the cowl and make it really look polished I do a,

Chain 1 sc around and slip stitch to join.
Fasten off and weave in ends.

I would love to see yours if you make one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!