Pages - Menu

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Baby Owl Cocoon

Crochet Baby Owl Cocoon

Recently I completed this custom order for a new mama to be.


I love how it turned out it is so adorable and cozy warm for baby. I used bulky weight yarn to create this cute bunting. Being the first time i have ever made a baby cocoon it took a bit longer than usual but it was definitely worth it. 


It is a set the cocoon comes with a hat for either newborn, 3-6 months or 6-9 months. Below is a close up picture. The eyes were requested closed but can also be open. I love this sweet bunting. A perfect gift for baby, and mama to be. Being acrylic blend it is easy to wash and lay flat to dry.


The recipient adored it! It warms my heart to create for others.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!