Pages - Menu

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Just a little Sketch

Happy Birthday to me! lol
Today is my Birthday and i am happy to share this with you all!

I had some quality time with my daughter
the other day,
and we decided we would get a bit of sun and some sketching in.

Here is what I worked on

Pictures have been taken from different angles for depth perception...
each angle lets you see a little more


Above the tree on the right and the under side of the clouds are very prominent.



Above the landscape on the left stands out more.


And the final picture is dead on and all seems to flow nicely to make a cohesive piece.
depth and tones lead the eye to the central part of the horizon.
I am overall pleased with this.

If you are interested in watching the creation of this and some rambling with my daughter
be aware there is a bit of adult language.
Click the link below


Happy Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!