Pages - Menu

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sixth entry to my challenge!

Hi everyone!

Today we have our sixth entry in to the challenge! I am so super excited to share these beautiful cards with you all! Niki, who is Serenity6883 on YT created these beautiful cards for the girls!

I will try to keep it short and sweet, knowing we all are very busy!:0)

Here is the sweet card she sent for Samantha! Can I just say I love these cards they are so pretty!



Here is the one for Alexandra!



This one is for Cassandra



I love the guitars inside! The girls are really loving all the thoughtful messages and cards! I can not thank you all enough for participating! Niki these cards are gorgeous! thank you again so very much! :0)

Just a few pictures after the camera was shut off!




They split up the candy to share it! Even Cassandra wanted some of the caramel! XD lol she said it is fine once in awhile just not all the time. haha
Thank you everyone for stopping by, and thanks from the bottom of my heart Niki for the beautiful cards and treat for the girls! 
Happy Crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!